What to Expect at Orchard Chiropractic & Physiotherapy
We thank you for considering OCP to work with you to help achieve your health, wellness, and performance goals! If this is your first time with us please read the helpful information below. Still have questions? Then please give us a call as our friendly front desk staff are ready to help!
Before You Arrive
If you call to schedule your appointment, we’ll get some basic contact information from you, then inform you of the necessary online paperwork that needs to filled out. You may also go directly to our online booking site where you can see the services we offer, meet the practitioners, and determine what booking type is appropriate for you. Please note that some booking options may require you to call us to book.
Please set aside roughly one hour for your first visit with your chiropractor, physiotherapist, or massage therapist. Your first visit will include a detailed health history and examination of your key health complaints. If appropriate, you’ll be treated on your first visit.
We’ll also let you know if you should dress in any particular manner to best address your injury or need. In general, just dress comfortably. We always keep gowns and shorts on hand for your convenience.
What Can I Expect?
As a new patient, you can be sure we’ll:
- Take time to understand your complaints, goals and concerns before we begin
- Perform a detailed health history of your complaints, as well your general health
- Perform a thorough examination to determine the full nature of your condition(s)
- Determine if you require X-rays or other diagnostic testing, and refer if necessary
- Review our findings and collate them with your history
- Make treatment recommendations
- If appropriate, treat you on your first visit
- Provide instructions before your next visit
- Instruct you on appropriate work and lifestyle modifications, which may include specific stretches/exercises
At Orchard Chiropractic & Physiotherapy, we strive to maintain a laid-back environment. We won’t pressure you with mandated treatment plans. We work with you to construct a care plan that meets your goals and helps restore you to optimal health.
We teach patients that your body didn’t get to the state it’s in overnight. And without maintenance and changing habits, it will likely return to that previous state. We are ready to support your recovery with our holistic approach to health, wellness, and performance.
Visit our Facebook page and learn more about our treatment options, our office, and about our upcoming community speaking events.
Ready to get started? Contact our Kelowna office today!